Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bun Baby Bun Baby Baby Bun Bunnn..

Normally, my hair is huge right? I can't help it, I adore big hair but sometimes natural or not, you just don't feel like putting much effort into a style post washing! Sooo.. Me being my lazy self, I re-discovered the simplicity in "The Bun". Chic with a few simple sweeps. Big head & all, I managed. It made me realize how much I can't wait for wash & go's this summer but because it isn't exactly wash & go weather yet, I maintained. What do you think?









Yup, she was on the phone Boo Lovin 
(Not too many can make that smile appear lol)



Yeah yeah yeah, I have a big head. I'm aware but my bun was looking real sleek-ish.







Sheesh, it looks like I have nothing better to do than take pics of myself huh? lol Not the case!

The bun is one of the simplest, cleanest hair styles which you can work with no matter what the occasion is. Here is to The Bun!.. And laziness.

-Lovely Nita

No comments:

Post a Comment