Friday, November 15, 2013

Summer... Until We Meet Again... In the meanwhile...

So it may be of no surprise to you but I tend to be a seasonal blogger. So it seems. During the summer, feel free to sporadically dust off my blog, wave at me or ride the waves, as I can be a complete Beach Bummette with a day that looks something along the lines of this.



Come cold/winter, it is very unlikely that she leaves if she needs not to so blogging becomes like my Dear John Summer letter (although it technically broke up with me). I hibernate, might be a bear on the low. #NorthEasternProblems. Hence the desire to have wild at times tame-free hair. Note to self: Do more research. There is definitely a glitch in the family tree.

Between that and the fact that we can be in the middle of a great and hearty laugh over Spiced Egg Nog & cannolis (Total Fat Girl) but come the moment that I see my own “I see dead people” breath?




But fear not! This is not another, “I’m going to do better with blogging” shame speech or “I missed this, let’s catch up” post. Just a simple, BAC (Blogger’s Anonymous Confession):

Hi, my name is Danita aka Natural Bajan Female and I allow the summer to borrow me. Almost in it’s entirety.

*Wipes sweat & sips Stash Peppermint Tea* Now that I got that out of the way, what’s up?!

It would be 3/4 lie if I said that I don’t think about blogging often. I even take down notes, ideas for the next post or video but they don’t always appear to be put into action. Several reasons why but we’ll blame work, being sleep deprived and often times downright lazy. But fear not, It’s Practically Hibernation Season is in full effect! In other words, I will be popping up in your feed more often.

Stay Tuned & God Bless!

-Danita AKA Natural Bajan Female XoXo



FB: Natural Bajan Female
IG: NaturalBajanFemale
Vimeo: NaturalBajanFemale



No comments:

Post a Comment