Thursday, February 28, 2013

Connecticut Curlies 1st Meet Up.. Loved.


Connecticut Curlies Natural Hair Meet Up?... Success! I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Especially for a 1st time event, it worked out really well. From the location O'Shea's Bar & Grill (2770 Fairfield Ave Bridgeport, CT. They have amazing food to help meet the needs of any and every diet, check them out) to the great Naturalista's and supporters who came out much love.




Big Shout out to Leopard~N~Stilettos (Please Check out her blog, follow her on twitter& get to liking on that FB Page & be sure to let her know that I sent you lol. (http://www.leopardnstilettos.blogspot.com/ and https://twitter.com/LnS_Blog  and https://www.facebook.com/LeopardnStilettos )Be sure to stay posted especially on Fashion Fridays) Deidra thanks for asking me to participate & you did your thing speaking, no notes necessary lol.  I respect this lady a lot! She is on it with making sure that she puts the latest & greatest with Fashion out there just for Y-O-U. Much Love to her for sure.



Miss Leopard~N~Stilettos herself, doesn't she look lovely?



Meka for putting in work on these tresses. Thank you so much! She does it all, natural or not. Hit me up if you're looking for a great stylist as she puts in work & you all KNOW that I am super funny about who I allow in my hair!



CC Lovely (My girl Carol) with her lovely home made Coconut Oil which I will hands down be purchasing more. That's an essential!


My Main Awkward Man, Ben Free for surprising the heck out of me by showing up! Also Malcom Gammah AMAZE-&-ING Artist! He is certainly going places. Much Love to you both!

Ben Free


Malcom Gammah putting in work on Melanie Fiona!! I told you he's bananas!! Great moment also captured by Ben Free himself. Pow!


CC Lovely photoed with M. Gammah's beautiful painting of MY GIRL Janelle Monae.

All of the Vendors & Sponsors: (The Swag Bag was bomb!) Design Essentials, Artistic Hair Design, Dr. Miracle, Shee Be Kurlie, Avon Rep Renee D. Dumas, Alikay Naturals, SoftN’Free Gro Healthy, Nik Scott, Beautiful Textures, Kinky Curly, A’s Sassy Shoes, Sweet Nature By Eddie, Phenomenal Hair Salon, JessiCurl, Sister Like Me, United Roots (My Fave Oil Connect), J Fearon Photography, Soul Mai, Curls, Miss Jessies, Curls Like Us, Jane Carter Solution, Curly Hair Solutions, Goody, Christo NYC, DJ Redd Blaze..



Kudos to Connecticut Curlies for taking the step to acknowledge that we Naturalistas do exist & are naturally fly at being who we are. Looking forward to much more to come.

Photo Credit: Leopard~N~Stilettos, CC Lovely, Ben Free & Natural Bajan Female. Thanks loves!


LNS's models Cassie & Myself before


After.. Owww!!











~Lovely Nita XoX



2 comments:

  1. OMG, Nita...I love your blog Thanks for the love my goodness it was such a GReat sum up of the night's festivities and how you put all the pictures together thanks again for sending so much love my way, it is returned rite back, i love you girl! CCLovely -> Carol Crooks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol! Thanks Love! Thanks for the pics & great convo as usual. Much Love Honey! Muah!

      Delete