Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Merry Belated Christmas, New Year, Love Me Tender Day, etc.



So let's make this as brief as possible...

I MISSED YOU GUYS & GALS!! Excuse? No. not really. I just finally put my macbook in the shop 2 weeks ago, haven't heard any updates. (I should probably call huh?) Honestly, I miss making videos, I've picked things up & thought "this would be amazing in a haul & I'd love to share but..." in the works nonetheless. Why that stopped me from actually posting? I really have no answer.

Not too too much has changed. I passed my CNA exam, all thanks be to Jesus! Next stop Nursing School God's willing it will all go smoothly, which I claim that it will. Amen.



I've been working. No real vacays due to a probationary period with my job but I'm going to MD this weekend for my Aunt's wedding. (Can I tell you how much I LOVE the DMV! I would LOVE to call it home.) Then Philly, New Orleans, ATL... Maybe a cruise at the end of the year, Nursing School pending? I like the sound of that.

Lovely Trip to NY to visit my Aunt & Uncle. We saw an amaze & ing dance show called Evidence by Ronald K. Brown at Joyce theater a few months back followed by dinner at Casa Havana known for their scrumdilumtious sandwiches. I'm a sucker for a good Cuban steak, fact. Of course a nice walk to compliment the food that I just savaged.























Guess who was voted as having one of the Top 50 Most Sizzling Natural Hairstyles of 2012 by Essence ;-)

http://photos.essence.com/galleries/street-style-50-most-sizzling-natural-dos-2012/?slide=234226#234251_234276

Speaking of Essence, The 2013 Essence Music Festival I will certainly be in attendance for! A lovely ladies weekend! Sooo excited!

I finally saw Eric Roberson aka E RO in concert at SOB's with my Broham Josh. Good time! If you ever get the chance, CHECK HIM OUT! He is extremely entertaining, funny, and might I add talented? His albums & Youtube videos are dope but, nothing like the real thing Babes.



Q Parker at SOB's with my boy Mr. LavishLyfe aka Sir Russ. I was thoroughly impressed! Shout out to Jason aka Phenix for giving me the head's up on how good his album was. If you do not know, it's a keeper! You know how many artists say "I just want to bring back the old R&B with meaning" or something along those lines? My man Q did that & then some & sounds better live than on the album.. How does that work?


I tried Curl Formers aka Magic Leverag for the first time.. Eh.. I like them but my hair is longer than I expected so I ordered a few more sets. That's another post on it's own.. 




I am now on FB so do get to Liking. Link Below!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Natural-Bajan-Female-Addicted-2-Retail-OAB/364885983584954?ref=tn_tnmn


Stay Tuned & Blessed...
-Lovely Nita

No comments:

Post a Comment