Wednesday, May 1, 2013

2 Year Natural Hairniverssary Blooper...

Sighhhh... Did she forget when she got free?




No comment here...

I REALLY forgot! Like I'm sitting here listening to the neighborhood the chur'n are being chur'n outside & I haven't heard that in a long time. The birds are chirping, everything is calm as the sun sets on my window pane. 


I'm thinking "Wow... It's May already"... or maybe April Jr.. Wait a minute.. April... *Looks at calendar*.. Well I'll be!! She done messed around and really forgot all about her 2 year Natural Hairniverssary! Shame... 

I do remember the day however, I made the appointment a few days prior & had no nerves whatsoever, I needed it gone! I went to this natural hairstylist & *Tamar voice* "She did that!". Afterwards, it took me a few minutes to gather myself though, I looked in the mirror, looked at the floor, looked in the 2nd mirror, breathed & rejoiced!! I was working in retail at the time and was sooo excited to go to work of all places to show my new do off. I've been in love ever since. I think I like this look though, might give it another try!


I must do something in pardon of my lateness, like trims my ends or something. No really I'm thinking I'm going to celebrate somehow this weekend. I'm off and the weather is supposed to be gawgeous! How do you celebrate your Natural Hairniverssary?





-Lovely Nita Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment