Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My 1st Mini Clothing/Accessory Haul... Very small.. Ehh

Heyyy...

How's it going Loves? Now I know that you may want to call me a liar... Why? I'm NOT! I have been talking about posting videos for WEEKS now. Please forgive me! If you only knew the poor quality that I was undergoing with uploading on the Tube of You. In addition to trying this software, that one waiting several hours just for a big WHOMP WHOMP! So I decided to give Vimeo a try & we'll see how this goes. It doesn't mean that I'm necessarily giving up or bashing Youtube but I'm just going to see how this goes for now.


That's neither here nor there, Here's to my first clothing & accessory haul.. More videos to come for sure. Some already recorded! Thanks so much for watching, leave some feedback & Stay blessed!



-Lovely Nita Xo

PS: Click the Link below! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment