Monday, May 20, 2013

Head Quarters Original Shampoo & Conditioner Review: HQO Love




If you are a male (or female!) or of know of any who likes to get a fresh cut living in Connecticut, I am CERTAIN that you have heard of Head Quarters Barbershop In Cuts We Trust! Head Quarters In Cuts We Trust is doing big things with their barbershop as well as great barbering institute.

Now you may be wondering, well yeah of course I do but.. do you have interest in becoming a barber? Mmmmaybe! Think I can pull off a Eve attitude & get a Michael Ealy dupe?... What? Take a number?! Fine.

Did you cut your hair?!... No, not today.

Just in case you haven’t heard, Head Quarters has branched out in several areas including their latest HQElemints line (which is for treating the hair and scalp) and HQO (Love the name) = Head Quarters Original line which I had the pleasure of reviewing. HQO products are used and sold to treat and promote healthy hair and scalp as mentioned for ALL hair types. This is a unisex line and I know and can approve of in regards to the HQO Shampoo & Conditioner.

It’s the little things that count right? I remember a nice gentleman holding the door for me as I entered LNS’s Sip-N-Shop Event back in March and as a lady, I certainly respect that. So while browsing different vendors, I happened to see this nice guy again who complimented my hair and asked which products I use on my natural hair. This nice guy happened to be the Founder of InCutsWeTrust, Head Quarters Original line and HQElemints line Mr. T. Deon Cohen.



Small talk, questions asked and answered which is when he put me onto his sister who I can clearly relate to with her being a naturalista as well (I see what you did there... smooth!) lol From there, convo flourished and the next thing you know, I was asked to check out some of the HQO line. Here we have it.

The HQO line has a variety of styling products including the shampoo, conditioner, styling gel, styling cream, body wash and even a moisturizing hand lotion! See when I tell you that they are doing their thing right now!

HQ products are paraben and sodium chloride free products and the styling products are also alcohol free, which is alright with me!

HQO Shampoo: Restores and balances deficiencies.
HQO Conditioner: Softens and shines with wheat protein, jojoba oil, and keratin.




All of the above mentioned products plus apparel including shirts with sayings like “Friends Don’t Let Friends Get A Bad Hair Cut” and Barber 4 Life wrist bands are for sale on the website. (Paypal accepted which is a must!). So definitely check it out or go straight to the source and tell Deon that I sent you! lol

Contact:

T. Deon Cohen
Founder: 203-650-4626

FB: HQElemints
Twitter: HQBarberinginst
Email: hqelemints@gmail.com

Head Quarters Barbershop:
3619 Main St. Bridgeport. CT 06606  203-373-1150

Head Quarters Barbering Institute:
2315 Barnum Ave Stratford, CT 06615  203-378-2524


PLEASE check out the commercial!! I HOLLERED!!


Much Love! Stay blessed,
Lovely Nita XoXo


The Next Day with my Nephew who couldn't keep his hands off of my hair lol Good thing? Possibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment