Wednesday, May 2, 2012

1 year of Transitioning + 1 Year of Natural = Tada!

As you all may or may not know, I transitioned for a year and chopped off whatever was struggling to hold onto the ends (April 14 2011. I couldn't remember whether it was the 14th or the 15th!) and was completely natural for a year which brings me to where I am today. I wanted to share a few pictures of my journey. This is surely just the beginning, there's NO going back to that creamy crack ova hurr!




Enjoy My Loves.
HUGE PS- The song played in the intro is by Xavier Kemp (Wassup X?!) apart of Xoul Musik Productions and the song is also a Xoul Musik banger by none other than Phenix ft Whitney Lucky with "Aftermath". Def check out his dope spoken word album "Yahweh's Paintbrush"!!! You owe it to yourself!


To check out more amazing music from Phenix hit him up on Reverbnation.com/Phenixtheartist and Phenix.Bandcamp.com

-Lovely Nita-

No comments:

Post a Comment