Sunday, May 27, 2012

Don't Zzzzz... on Wet N' Wild!

I have had these Wet N' Wild Matte Mega Lipsticks and Megalast nail polishes for quite some time now and I have been meaning to review them. Short story shorter... I'm sorry because these are amazing!! They retail for $1.99 at drugstores and $1.97 at my local Walmart. 


I purchased 2 lipsticks at a drugstore on sale for $.99 when they first released & loved them so much that the very next day I was back with 3 nail polishes and 5 more lipsticks as well. A great thing about the drugstores is that the products are more likely to go on sale and there are coupons currently circulating making them f-r-e-e..








The swatches in light

(In order from left to right)
918D- Cherry Bomb, 970- Purty Persimmon, 903C- Just Peachy, 902C- Bare It All, 907C- Mauve Outta Here, 905 D- Smokin' Hot Pink, 917B- Cinnamon Spice


The swatches without light
(I hope you appreciate this my arm looked abused for 2 days lol)

I absofreakinlutely love the nail polishes! Not only do they last long as mentioned in the name but the brush is awesome. It is shaped to basically adhere to your nail so you are less likely to make errors with it's flat and rounded shape.


One of my faves Cherry Bomb

If you have tried any of these products, what do you think about them and what are your fave colors? Do share!

-Besos XoXo

-Lovely Nita

No comments:

Post a Comment