Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Spring Grass & Corpal Skies.. + Mango Tango Review

We have been having some gawgeous (yet humid) weather but some amazing sunsets to make up for it. Which is where I got my inspiration for "Spring grass & Corpal (Coral & Purple) Skies", kind of like....

The beautiful Andy Warhol Sunset.

Check out my video for a how to on this look


Products used on eyes:
NYX Eye Shadow Base in Skin Tone purchased at Ulta
Fusion of Color's Mango Tango eye shadow (Given to me from my swag bag from The Experience NYC) Loveee this!!! The camera & lighting really didn't do it justice!
From Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box: Fishnet & Graffiti purchased at Sephora
Sephora Smoky Cream Liner in Must Have purchased at Sephora
NYX Glitter Mania in in Gold purchased at Ulta
Buxom Lash Mascara also available at Sephora but given to me as a gift from my Baby Mama lol

Lips: 
Mac Lipgelee.. In anonymous color, unknown wish I knew but one of my faves & if I ever run out of it. I shall cry. Must find a dupe ASAP.

Cheeks:
KLS Mojave Rose


Mango Tango by Fusion of Color: Simply and sweetly put, I love this. I know that I had a lot of lighting in the video so it kind of blocked some of it's true essence but trust me when I say, I want more!!! I received this as apart of my Swag Bag from The Experience NYC as mentioned.


I wore this color for a few hours and it did not fade, it had great pay off and was not grainy at all. I can also see why it was The Color of the Year in 2012. Gorg!


For more info on Fusion of Color:
2044 W. Chicago Ave #196
Chicago, IL 60622 USA


http://www.fusionofcolor.net/


They are reasonably priced and do sell sample sizes as well.


Thanks for hanging with me Dudes & Dudettes, Much Love & Besos



I just wanted to show off my cute lil mani ;-)




-Lovely Nita




No comments:

Post a Comment