Friday, May 18, 2012

Hair Rules NYC with Tank Daddy & Host Taren Guy

Tank Daddehhhh...






Long story short, great night! I arrived solo & met some great people! This was my first time going to the salon which was nice & the staff was very laid back and cool. Shout out to Dickey, The Hair Rules Salon, Taren Guy & The Atlantic Records crew, & Tank Daddy!


There were drinks, appetizers galore, great mingling sessions, eye lash applications (check the pics), A sweet serenading session from Tank himself (he's hilarious & foine Honey), and the night ended with gifts for everyoneeee! Kudos to Hair Rules & Tank who I thought was playing Santa but I wasn't about to sit on his lap telling him everything I wanted just to wind up at the prayer line on Sunday morning repenting something major. smh My lands.. No Ma'am! He did ask what my emergency was and all I could think about was all of the advice friends and family gave to me about behaving myself and I'm proud to say mission accomplished My Loves.


Tank performed a few faves & newbies including "Next Breath", "Slowly", "Please Don't Go" Maybe I Deserve", "I Can't Make You Love Me" to name a few.. Less than three his voice. Would I be selfish to keep the footage to myself? Eh. Okay okay editing the video now.




A few Blooper Pics


Surprised much?


Sing Babeh!

-_- My eyes would be closed.. Why Danita, Why?!


On My Way Home, with my best crest!




-Besos

Lovely Nita



No comments:

Post a Comment